My Bad

. Thursday, October 21

I feel bad about this one.
Last nigh, as usual, I hang out with Rob at Pak Heri's place. At first he was just playing game, until we arrived back after we go to one of the ATM located at our factory. We arrived back just to found out that Pak Heri was having a hard time to settle a flood that was streaming our network traffic.
He asked me "Do you know who's the one that used to use Kazaa?" Then he explained that someone is letting outsiders to stream our network. I never thought that the one that he was asking about is ME !
I just realized when he mentioned that the client side of any p2p protocols can cause this. I suddenly remember my BitTorrent progress. Darn!

Really, I feel bad about this.
He's been working day and night just to settle this problem.

1 comments:

Shouriwa said...

Now I'm pissed off !
My Yahoo! Messenger connection is closed, or whatsoever, the point is : I can't connect to my Yahoo! Messenger. Seems like this only affecting some of our machines/address, not everyone.
Some one ..