I do have weekend

. Sunday, September 7

It's been a while that I have this in my mind - that I'll never have my own weekend. This is because I'm not an ordinary office guy, whose life-cycle is 8-5; 5-days a week (and got the last 2 days for weekend). No, I'm certainly not that kind of guy.

Building my own business, makes me works all the time (in a casual kind of way, of course). Hence, there is no such thing as weekend, since I can have my own off-time whenever there's no work to be done. Tee,hee.


But now, it's Sunday. And the timing was perfect (since yesterday), that I had my off when other people supposed to have their weekends. Hahahaha.. It sure feels great, since I can meet my friends, do things with the community bla-bla-bla.

But tomorrow is Monday, and I got to get back to work. Started from 8! I just still can't believe I'm back to an ordinary office-routine kind of thing :p

3 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

[nich] happy to see you around. being back is great :) do not work too much , we need you online! :)

Nich said...

nice to hear from you.
you do remember me don't you?

Sherilla Lay said...

of course I do, but then you had different blog template and it was blue :)))