Have you ever thought about your dream house?

. Wednesday, March 2








What's your dream house looks like? Don't tell me you've never thought
about that before, I think it's something that everyone ought to have.



I dream about a house on the beach. Neatly built on the sand, with firm
wooden walls and naturally made roof. The house is not big, but has a
sense of age, and I do expect to spend more of my daytime outside so
some outdoors furniture sure come in handy. I have many stuff to be
played on the beach, on the sea shore, and even among the coconuts
tree. I have that stretcher that each end neatly tied to a firm tree,
one rocking chair for me to enjoy the sea view from my veranda. One
great idea that ever crossed my mind is that I have a big barrel that I
can fill with water so I can  take a hot bath in it, with the fire
burning from the bottom side! That will be a great relieve after a hard
and exhausting day, for sure.



The house is a wooden because I feel it is warmer to have that rather
than cement or glasses. I have wooden walls, wooden floors, wooden
window pane, wooden bed. Oh, attic .. I always want a house with an
attic. So I'll have a great place to spent during my night of clear
sky, where I can watch the stars and see the moon. I enjoy the sea
breeze when I lay my back on the roof of my house, staring at the sky.



The kitchen is small, but enough for me to do my cooking standing on my
feet. I don't like the concept of doing my cooking seating, or
stretched on the floor. I have lots of mugs and also some small cups.
Fridge is a must, I need place for me to keep my beers cold. Hey,
incase some party crashed into my place, right?!



What pet do I have? A dog, or a cat, or a monkey? I don't know, I just
feel that I can get on well with mammals. I don't mind to go home for a
cat, or a dog, or a monkey. As long as I go home to something. Who
lives with me? Never thought about that, actually.


0 comments: