Now that I must catch-up with 'em

. Friday, February 3

There were times when I thought that working in a single place for a long period-of-time might cause some brain damage. But I never thought that I was currently on that path.

More of it, it's not only lack of motivation that got into me. Now I also realize how much I've been left out from my previous campus-mates' skill progress. So much for the motto ..

"IT, keep it up-to-date"

I'm really going to have lots-and-lots of study to do. New skills to learn. New knowledges to learn. And I know it won't be easy, but hey .. I will never know whether I can do it or not if I never give it a try, right?

So the plan is to leave this place and move on with life (and of course a short-period-of-time plan). Wish me luck here eh, mate ;-)

0 comments: