Being up-to-my-ears

. Wednesday, February 13

It's been a while since I've got the access to the internet, but I haven't been able to update this blog of mine up till now.

When my friend decided to open an internet cafe, after mine was closed due to rent has ended, I was helping him establish this new internet cafe. Took a while, not that I have so many schedule to follow, to establish the connection since this building didn't have a telephone line which was we need for the ADSL. But through it all, we did it!

Now, all of the sudden, I've been facing a long list of activities that I should handle. Well, it's a good thing for a freelance like me, having my self occupied is better than having nothing to do. But the list is getting long by day. More visit to make, more programming to do, and design to fulfill. Man, this is awesome!

As a matter of fact, I had decided that I should go to college. Just to allocate my free time during the day. But all of this ruckus make me think, will this last till my college days? Because if it will do so, I'll definitely consumed (whoaa another awesome thing is laying ahead of me).

Hey, I want to say "hi" to Lin. Finally got in touch with you :D

0 comments: