A View from the (roof)Top

. Saturday, September 27

I have always wanted to enjoy some time on a roof top. But after five months in my new place, I've just realized that I didn't see the opportunity that have been there all along.

Yes, I have forgotten about the reason I picked the building in the first place. And that reason was because we love the height (3-stories, actually) and the clear view (even if it's not 'that' beautiful). I was starting to remember about all of this, when I was alone on the second stories, listening to this song (The Cardigans Feat. Tom Jones - Burning Down the House) and some kids were playing fireworks.

I was hoping the fireworks worth to be taken pictures of it. So I picked my digital camera to took some pictures of the fireworks. While waiting for the fireworks, I did some shots on the view.

From Carry On

That's Medan over there, where the lights is much merrier.

From Carry On

That's not Tokyo Tower, it's just a BTS (or I thought so) that stood tall in the middle of the housing complex.
From Carry On

That's the street that provide access to my place, and those little tent is where the kids hang around. So, I wait at this side, for the fireworks of course.
From Carry On

I tried to do a lo-mo, but this pocket digital camer of mine seems can't handle it.

Well, the fireworks thing didn't turned out as I expected. Since all it had was just a high-pitched buzzing sound, and a bang. With no sparks, and that's enough reason for me to end my time on the roof top that night.

In case you are wondering, it's moeslem fasting months (Ramadhan) and every nights people celebrate something or one thing (I can't really tell, since I'm not fall in the group).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you mean Medan in North Sumatera..?
well, Horas..

Nich said...

thanks for your visit :)
Yeah, is there any other place that use "MEDAN" as its' name?

coz if you find one, let me know :p

Anonymous said...

cepet amat balesnya....
thanks too for your visiting in mine...

Nich said...

yay, that's because I got stuck with this computer all day long.