N70: My New Experience

. Wednesday, January 21


It's been years and I'm still using my Sony Ericsson K700i up till today, coz now I've got myself a Nokia N70 as my daily gadget. I also got it with some great price, which happened on the rigth time also. Hee,hee got my project's fund transferred just this morning.

It's not like I'm an old-fashioned (well, it's up to you to decide, anyway), but I'm quite satisfied with the service it provides. All my needs are covered, and I don't think I need a monster-multimedia whatsoever in for my daily activities.

I've got my laptop for internet purpose, I've got my digital camera for still-image shooting, and my handycam is ready whenever I need to make a video. Hence the cellphone act as it supposed to be, texting and making phone calls.


But recently some techincal difficulties went arose. The keypad start to degrade, I found it annoying because I do text alot. The charger slot is keep on frustrating me, because somehow it'll works fine but when I left it, then the charging process would be stopped because the slot isn't properly accepting the jack. Furthermore, the signal availability seemed to be in a havoc. It's full-barred but still it won't accepting calls. OMG!

0 comments: