Been so immobile lately

. Friday, February 25







I don't know what's got into me, but seems like I've lost my sense for
doing any social part lately.

Tasks at work really got into me, but those only affecting me in the
working hours. I don't have the interest to bring home office works.



Probably since I just doesn't anybody that I can ask to go out, or
maybe it's just me that lack the willing to be so. Even tough I sounded
like a dimmed worker, I did managed to make some new friends in my
neighborhood. There's this nice couple, with two of their sons and a
bunch of adorable hamsters (I'll make sure to got them on pictures, but
not before the one that is going to give birth made her delivery).



Now I do have a great so-called hobby, playing <b>table
tennis</b> a.k.a <b>ping pong</b> during the night
time. Great chance to do some exercise, even though I'm not
'that-good'. Hey, it gives me the relieves that I need after a hard day
at work.



1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

maybe your mood is because of the season.

don’t be down, May is coming (almost soon)

maybe you’re just tired, try to go to vacation, hitchhiking, bungee jumping, rafting or whatever crazy you can think of

feel better :)