My Days

. Saturday, February 5








I'm having a simple life here, monoton - but not devastating. Is it
worth for these people to keep me here?

I don't want to let those thinking making me down. I am just as good as
I am.



I don't think I'm too busy over here, instead I consider that I do my
job in a lame kind of way. Should I feel guilty, no but shame probably
more preferable. This is just the right job for me, even though that
I'm not the right person for the job .. poor job, just let me have it.
Whaha!



I don't go out anymore, no member of the opposite sex that can comfort
me lately. Yeah, things are sliping away. Am I turning into a geek that
start to neglecting all that I shouldn't leave behind. Beside those
self-destructing habits of mine, I don't think I do have any other
possitive activities.



0 comments: