Digital Camera, better get one for myself

. Wednesday, May 4

I'm on a plan to get myself a digital camera. Since my old man's Canon one got broken by the day we reached Bali, I knew I should get a replacement sooner or later. And since I've been thinking all the time, I decided that this time I'm going to buy a digital one just for happy-shooting.

Right now I'm on an intersection, whether I have to decide to take Canon Digital IXUS i5 or Canon PowerShot A400. The stake is simple, will the performance of the IXUS i5 be able to redeem my anger of hunger for the next 3 weeks. Some friend of mine told me that Canon Digital IXUS 30 should be enough, still I only set my eyes for two of the mentioned before as a qualified candidates.

1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

good luck with your choice!

i'll be looking forward the pictures you're going to take with your new camera
:)