I need more space

. Tuesday, May 17

I've been living in Batam for 7 months-or-so. And I thought about staying in my own place, my own, where I take care everything fully on my own. At the moment I'm living in a house with my mates, there are 5 of us. I don't see any sense of belonging bloom from any of us, maybe it's because we share everything, and neglect all of it at a sudden time.

Someone offered me a good deal for a house, it's furnished, has AirCon, tree on the terrace, and some appliances are provided. But the stake is high, I have to pay bigger rent fee, and other bills on my own. I still can't made up my mind.

1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

go ahead, do it. i was on the same dilemma some 2-3 years ago when i moved away to live by myself. the expenses are bigger, but the pleasure is worth doing it :)