"early birds" or "night owls" ?

. Wednesday, July 6

I wonder if I'm obtaining a new rythm for my biological clock. It seems like I'm having a hard time to sleep more than 4 hrs a.d. Well, I'm not saying that it's impossible for me to sleep more than 4 hrs, it's just that I keep on woke up every time I reached the time limit. I am glad for this, since I always wake up before my mobile's alarm start to tingling, be proud of myself here!

An internal biological clock is fundamental to all living organisms, influencing hormones that play a role in sleep and wakefulness, metabolic rate, and body temperature.

2 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

i think each of us is having these moments (usually followed by periods when we are constantly feeling sleepy and just can't open our eyes:)

Shouriwa said...

no need to wait too long for that period, I already having hard time to keep my eyes open during my work hours over here. never thought that this habit could change so quick.