Back to my tasks

. Friday, June 3

Ha!

I'm on the peak of my zeith. These weekdays seems like they're going so fast, that I can't even land my eyes on any of it without being carried away in it and then be bashed. It's been days since the last time I updated my blog, that's one fact how I start to loose my awareness because of those pile of tasks I'm encountering.

I feel so tired, doing some coding, managing a system database, analyze some system-enhancing project requirements this week. But the more bitter I have, the more I feel fit. It's been days for me to stay up late till early in the morning (3 a.m.) and I do admit that I feel so sleepy during noon but totally I feel my body so liven. Care for a swimming excercise?

1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

turn off the computer, get some sleep, go to swim or wahtever you can think of, just skip the coding and staq away from the computer. :) i think that is all we need.