Expectation

. Monday, January 10

February is coming. Lot's of things that I have been waiting for is going to take place in February. I can't say if some of it are good things or bad things, they are all just events, well some is going to put some effect on my life path - while some just going to give me answers for some curiousities that have been urging from inside of me.

I don't see any of these as something big that I can say 'very special'. I don't know but I just see things are 'common' since I took evertyhing so lightly, not in the context of I underestimate anything. I just appreciate everything in the same way, I take them all!

You probably want to know what are those things that I have been waiting in February, well even if you don't want to know about it, I am going to write it down anyway.

First there is this Gaia Nakie day, I don't know if this is an official event that comes from Gaia Online staff or maybe this is just an event that some user try to propose to. I just feel corious about this, the date .. oh, I forgot the date but if I'm not wrong it's 12th or 14th.

Second thing is my Mom's birthday, is it? Oh, my Mom will be sad if know that her son can't remember her birthday. I doubt if I can make something special for her birthday, like the rest of my family member's. Actually, I never made anything special for anyone's birthday anyway. Maybe I'll sing that "Mother, how are you today?" song, that if none will silence me or if I can make it to come home.

Third, the end of February is the end of my first contract with the place where I'm currently working for. I hope they don't offer me another contract, or maybe they just take me as permanent employee instead? I don't know, I can't make up my wish. I made some thinking about this already. Either it is because of my performance or my behave, I just don't think that I don't fit in this place at this moment. Since I don't have much to do recently. Ugh, where are all the projects gone?

Fourth one is related to the third. If the end of February will be my last days in Batam, then it means that I'm going to head for Medan. Yes, I have decided that if I don't have any business left in Batam I will go straight to Medan. Got better things to do there than here. Beside, more people that I have been missing for is waiting for me there. My girl, my family, the friends, and the pets or my friends' pet. Even that I still don't know what I'm going to do for living in Medan, I still think that Medan will be the most appropriate place to go.

0 comments: