Gaia Online, know what that is?

. Friday, January 7

Have you tried Gaia Online? I have the link just on the righ panel of this page.
It's a place for you (me) to do all the anime thing that you have watch for all this time. Yes, there you can have a role-play (my favorite), showing off your avatar's appearance (you get one for each account, yes Gaia place you as an user), hey you can even post your drawings and arts (if you do have one) for other to vote, and the great thing is it also has its own trading system that allows Gaian Gold to circulate (so, it's really simulate a real world economy).

I guess I already got addicted to Gaia Online. Everyday I spend my hours just to get as many gold as I can - which then I spent on things that *I think* I don't really need (outfit, accecories, items and so on). But it makes me feel great everytime I did it, and when rare events took place - the feeling is so exgragating - I always got excited.

If you think you're an anime freak, try to commune in here. You'll find out how anime the world is.

0 comments: