It's New Year

. Monday, January 3

Probably this is too much, I mean there already too much topic about New Year that people put in their blog, well look at mine.

Probably most of you spend your New Year's Eve with some occasions that really pleased you. Well, I did mine in the office, doing some end-year data backup that held me in the office till 23.32. Then I drove Royn to his big sis's place which made me had the 'ultimate countdown' during my way back home. This isn't my first time to spend such an event alone in the street, last year I spent waiting the 00.00 on the street waiting for some taxi. Well at least this year's first morning didn't go with me staying in the bed sleeping.

I reached home around 12.20 or so, with some bags of Potato Chips and a bottle of mineral water. Then I took some bath to refreshen myself. Did receive some calls that time, one of it was my Mom's and I glad that I wasn't the only person that is alone during the New Year's Eve since my Mom was left behind in the house while she was sleeping while my siblings and Pa went for a gather in one of my uncle's place. Hah!

Okay, back to me. I realized that I missed the beer, since the shop where I bought the Potato Chips didn't sell any beer. So the Potato Chips and the mineral water accompanied me during the "Interview with a Vampire", I think that's a great movie to watch.
It didn't take long for the Potato Chip to last, so when the movie is finished I just wanted to lay my back on my "so-called-bed". Then the "short-message-service" came one after another, just in times where I almost lost in my dream. That made me woke up everytime the cell-phone signed for alert, since I love those people that still spare their time to send me greetings and message that probably was forwarded from some other people.
Well, those alerts finally stopped and I was able to went asleep. The time when I was woke up is around mid-day, 12.32 or sometime around that, means I skipped breakfast for the first day in this year, huh?!

0 comments: