Starting this week

. Monday, April 4

It was raining then, and I was already late for work. Luckily somebody with a ride pleased to drove me to my office. I guess, woke up late in the morning wasn't a good idea to start a day.

One of my office mates even have to deal himself with the rain by, only, using his bike (he's soaking wet right now). Hmm .. I guess a car must be included in my wishlist, not a fancy one - just something that can give me shelter during a hot and a rainy day. Do you know that Batam do have special regulation about importing cars from outside the country, and that is resulting car prices are very low in comparison with most of other area in Indonesia. An example, I can have a '93 Galant Lancer for IDR 38M. Well, most of them are second-hand, undeniably.

FuPei just remind me of my abundant resource of gmail invitation. I guess this one is going for a big one for gmail itself.

0 comments: