What I did last weekend

. Monday, April 18








Finally I managed to set going to the swimming pool, as one of my
regular activity in the weekends. As usual I spent my time with Andrew,
giving him one-or-two tips on free style. Sure enjoy the refreshing, ha!



Since I was a child, my Mohter always teach me how to take care of
plants. Unfortunately I always in the feeling that I was obligated to
do so, and now I'm not really good at it (beside doing the watering or
cleaning the dried parts of the plants). So I determined myself that I
should start do some plants brooming in my place,Got a plant from Pak
Suwigi yesterday, glad that I start my course with an easy one.  I'm
starting with using water as the media since it is easier than the soil
method. I keep it in my room, thought about liven up the space for a
bit. If I managed to keep the plants alive for the next three days, I'm
going to move it to our front terrace since that's the only part of the
house that got soil on it.



Since this weekend is another long weekend that start from Friday, I'm
going to buy some soil pots for my other plants that are coming this
weekend. I also going to go for some black-soil (as they call it) from
I-still-don't-know where with Ibu Suwigi.



Have you ever watch Leon (in English version of movie, it is called The
Professional) ?

I think I'm greatly encouraged by this movie (about the plant brooming
instead of the killing!)




2 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

If you are reffering to the Luc Besson's Leon (starring Jean Reno, Natalie Portman), yes, it is amazingly beautiful

Shouriwa said...

Yes, that's the one. "Amazingly beatuiful", you pick a beautiful words yourself, instead.