Xiu Xiu

. Wednesday, April 13



I watched a movie last midnight, entitled "Xiu Xiu" or also known as
"Sent-down Girl". It was a Chinese movie, about one of China's great
movement in the 60's. The movement is about leveling and reducing the
social condition gap between cities and rural areas, by sending
scholars to remote areas. So Xiu Xiu was sent to a remote site and help someone for sometime taking care some horses (ah, was sleepy so all the details became blur)


I didn't watch it till finish, but I'm thinking about looking a copy of
the movie, since I think it's worth to watch.

2 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

I have never watched the movie, but its title sounds nice; "Xiu xiu" sounds funky :)

Shouriwa said...

I also think that name sounds litterately simple, but somehow I like repeating words, it gives me the feeling that the child side of me being touched.