I met new old friend of mine

. Friday, June 17

Life sure is so full of changes.

I have one friend that I've known since my teen ages, we weren't so close even though that we are distance-relatives. But recently I managed to get know this person even greater than before, just to prove how people often found hard time to show other the kindness hidden inside.

Oh, and also I get to know one girl that know what to adore in her life. She introduce me into the depth of Gackt. I am as interested as always. Interested in her way of enjoying life with the presence of Gackt. Her friends tell me that she keeps on talking about J-Rock all the time, that cheers me a lot. Since most of the people around me see me as some eccentric guy, but that even grow my eagerness upon J-Rock even more.

0 comments: