Brain Usage

. Friday, November 5

Since I've been in a tremendous confusion lately, I try to figure out what's happening to my head. Then, I ended up in this brain's profiler site, MindMedia. The result is quite me, so I found it a as relieve.
I took a self-assesment test before and I already stated my mind that I would never take a look, even a glance, for the test's result form. Not because I'm afraid or feel down to see any weak point of mine (vice versa against the strong points, too). But, because I just don't want to be sticked to the result. Usually people tend to be live the way they hear it, and I don't like that kind of living.

Still, that don't solve my problem. Yesterday, I found out that I can't sign to one of my server since I *don't know* one of my account's password. I am sure I didn't changed it before. But there is still, no explanation about this up till now.

0 comments: