Lost .. I think I am Lost

. Wednesday, November 3

Pfuu ...

I think these days are a bit challenging for me. Things are getting tough day by day, but that doesn't mean I have the right to complain, right? None to complain to, anyway.

There are times where I think my mind do the thinking that I don't understand. Like today, I found some task to do .. programming one .. and as I sit on my chair to start my work, my mind inspire me to things that I shouldn't bother during my working hours. I couldn't stop it, neither could I do my job so I give up to the idea and to the other things instead. That was weird, but the pleasure was mine anyway. Mostly I found myself in that state during the working hours, don't I have any better time to start acting weird? You tell me.

At current time, I'm building a new site. Still a premature one to be published. I don't have a very supporting host for my web site, therefore this work is going to take some effort and time from me. I'll let you know soon.

Hey, I could use some help if someone know how to find a good host.

0 comments: