Start this week!

. Monday, November 22

'Kay! Today is Monday, and you might think I'll say "I don't like Monday" well, think again.. I don't have anything to complain about today. Things going pretty smooth for me, since today is the first work day for everybody after a long holiday (a "one week holiday" they have last week) means I get to meet all those people I've missed : )

Got a Lazzy Sunday yesterday, guess that what makes today a smoothy day. Hey, at least this Lazzy Sunday was filled not only with long nap, got the TV set already installed (still borrowed our neighbor's anthena, though) and running. I wathced "One Piece" yesterday, unfortunately the episode was the part that I already read in the manga, so it wasn't very entertaining me. I waited for "Astro Boy" too, but then again .. I don't know since when but the TV station seemed like had changed the schedule, darn.
Hey, that's not all ..
I bought a PS-One (the week before, it cost me hell - drain my last month salary :| ) .. unlucky me found that the TV set doesn't compatible with the console (You know that PAL/NTSC thing). I decide we need to buy a new remote for the TV set, since the panel on it doesn't have that "system-switrching" button, must be on the remote.

Know what, I take 'em all !

0 comments: