Last Saturday

. Monday, November 8

Last Saturday we went to the movie, yeah, we started to realize that spending a Saturday Night by just sitting still at home isn't a very smart thing to do. We've been doing this since the Saturday before so if this is going to be a habit, well it's a good one, then.

We've got some experience that we doubt would be easily forgotten.
First, it's about the girl. Yes we did encounter this matter in fact. There were these two, attractive, girls waiting for the ticket box to open. It looked like we're going to watch the same movie as they did, so plan was being setup. We're going to buy the ticket after they bought theirs so we can choose our seat to be close to them. The plan was wrecked since I bought our ticket, before the girls did, so we're absolutely choosing our chairs based on instinct. Then the studio was opened and we all got inside. There was a girl that was checking our tickets and pointing where our seat were. Guess what, those two girls were already inside the studio (guess they got inside earlier) and took our seats. The ticket girl *that how I called the girl that checking the tickets* noticed that and explain to them that everybody should seat according to the seat number written on the ticket. So it is obvious that those two girls had to move away. Suddenly, Rob interupted the ticket girl, he said "Hey, it's alright if they are taking our seat. We just switch places, then" So the deal was made, the girls kept our seats and we realized (well, Rob and Ju realized it earlier than me) that some one was going to be thrown from the row .. and that was me. Darn, it happened so fast. Rob and Ju moved swiftly taking two seats and were leaving two empty seats between them, which ended up taken by the girls. So there were them, adding some point in their experiece list with me sitting alone in the row (really, I have two empty seats next to me), but it was fun. It was a scary movie "Ada Hantu di Sekolah", so there were so many scary scenes that freaking everybody out. I ended up screaming against the people and wasting my popcorn onto the crowds below me : p
Second, the thrills of taking a trip back home isn't a very worth to expected thing to do. It's late in the evening and we're just waiting for any public transport that heading to our home, which were so rare at that time. We've been lucky enough for the last two Saturdays.

Hey, the last movie I watched is "Confession of A Dangerous Mind" got lots of stars in it.
I like it. There was this part where Chuck told Penny that he hates all those bullshit about date and going out together, and Penny said that she agrees. This part make me think.

1 comments:

Shouriwa said...

I gave some thinking about a relation between a man and a woman without any commitment, and I like it.

I like the way how things might flow just how each of them interacts against one and another, without any pre-defined result that enforcing each side to try to achieve it.
Okay, I agree that most people wish to have a happy ending when we talk about romance, but I do believe that *that* way *creates* things that are beautiful in the end, it's a scheme that couples play. It's a cause-and-consequence drama..