Going to move again here ..

. Monday, November 29

Guess I'm going to move again, yes, move from the house that currently I take as a shelter. Not much as a shelter anymore, I guess. Since that PS One incident, I can't give any trust to that house. Something fishy is going on in there, got a hunch pretty strong, just don't know what the real is happening.
Not much of security, either. This morning I found out that anybody can get inside the house without leaving a clear trace, yes there's this damage on the door's handle that you can easily pull the knob out and trick the key mechanism .. and whoala the door would be open wide for you! ( found this one out when I'm trying to break in into my own house this morning just when I was about to go to office, since I left the key inside :p )
Hey, that's not all. The neighbors too have been giving me a pain in the neck for all that ruckus and noice during late night. Apparently, Ju got too close with 'em and therefore they feel like they're so close to us, meaning more happy-hour-together .. which doesn't suite me.

Well, I'm looking for a new place now, not just for me .. it's for us. We stick together, so when I'm out .. they're out too.

1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

ahhh :) nobody is giving such a long holidays here :)

but i'm glad you liked the Japanese design and even have added it to the special links on your blog! :)