Did the job

. Thursday, October 7

Ha!

I did the job, no problem at all, as always.
This business gathering was an awesome place to learn about how the JSX play their role in facilitating companies to gain help from the public, throughout this go public concept. Just like what my company has faced. Learn lots about the stock regulation in Indonesia, too.

LUNCH !
Yup, that part surely almost tricked me a little, thanks to that 'table manner' class we had before in Del nothing is out of my reach.
Firstly, I join the company's representatives to have the lunch together at our preserved table. Just as long as the main course (I had roasted chicked, Thai 'beehoon', and that beef stuff that taste just almost like the burger that I used to had in Pioneer Camp) carried out, after that (hihihi) I excused my self ... and start roaming around the main table. Ha!
I start my second main course, with 'pempek' ah .. great, the sauce was just perfect.
The desert is the longest trip, starting with the cake, then walking around the hall to adjust my stomach, just to realize that everybody from my table already scattered all over the hall doing the same thing with what I was doing. Hahahaha.
Next, I continued with some fruits .. closed with the creamy-topped pudding. That was great ...

Hey, at least I spent some time with some stuff, instead of got stuck in the office just waiting for lunch. Yeah, not many things to do lately. That's why I can fill this blog.

Hey, today is Wednesday. Just 3 days from Saturday, getting closer to my day of departure back to Medan. Yee haaa !

1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

[nich], sounds tasty. It’s almost lunch time here and the more I stay in front of the computer reading your post, the more hungry I become...