A new day has come

. Thursday, October 14

A new day has come, yes I think that sounds right for what I'm having right now.
Just got back from Medan yesterday. I attended the Graduation, no regrets.

Arrived at Del on Sunday night. Pretty comfortable trip I had. People greeted me that makes me blush. Got carried with the story-telling, though : p
We did have some General Repetition before the main event. Wasn't something that to hard to do, though.
The event's aura it self is something that I usually to attend so it wasn't a very touching moment except when Pak Komang, our first director, start to spoke. Almost shed a tear there. Yes, he was the only one that I missed the most. Got disappointed because we didn't sung the 'O Kino Kurino' for him. Oh ..

Don't know if I must tell about this, but since everybody was so happy about this, guess I'll spilled it out. Do you know Joy? 'that' Joy! The Indonesian Idol one! Yep, she did some surprise. She sang for us. Quite entertaining, even very. She does know how to sing and perform. Love it when she invited us to come at front and did the 'Tor-Tor' ... yee haa...
One thing funny over here, when we all gathered at front she told us to threw our hat into the air ... we were so dazzled and just threw the hat unconsciously, causing Sofia's landed on the platform .. : p I got it back for her.

We all glad to be graduated.

0 comments: