A long night

. Monday, October 18

Last night surely a long-uncomfortable night to have.
I was already feel so sleepy and tired for I played tennis early in the evening with Rob and some other guys we used to meet in the church. I was thinking, when I reached home I'll just lay my back and enjoy a comfort cushion (as comfort as it can be). Then Ju came and ask me to join him playing the PlayStation console (at some rental houses), at first I told him that I was so tired but since he put a bet on it, that boils my blood : p
The deal is, whoever loses pays the rental fee. Obviously I was in my top condition to beat him, dunno why but these two days is just like a happy ending days for me (in playing against Ju), because usually he's the one that beat me the most. So I won!

We arrived back home around quarter to twelve, acted like we're going to have a holiday or whatsoever tomorrow. So we chat a bit and played around till pass twelve before we pulled our pillow and matres. Just before I totally closed my eyes, those stinking creatures made their move.

Darn mosquitoes ! They keep on buzzing around me and sucking my blood all the time till around half-to-two, can't have a decent sleep so I move to one of the room (and I used Rob's place, since he wasn't at home). Those mosquitoes are lucky because last night we were running out of those mosquitoes coil.

0 comments: