Got to let this one spurt out from me!

. Wednesday, October 6

Ha!

There were times when we just can't hold back something that urges from inside of you, something that either of pain or pleasure. Just like what I am having right now. Glad that this one is a blast of happy feeling.
Yesterday I was informed that the Corporate Secretary needs me *just* to help him to carry out a presentation, well I thought that it would be an intern presentation, so I nod my head in reply for agreement. Today I just informed that it'll be a Company presentation towards stake-holders and also the JSX. Whoa, suddenly I feel so happy but that's why I wrote this blog coz I can't just yelling and hopping around in the office to show how exited I am.

It's because of the L U N C H !
Yup, tomorrow I'll be having a great lunch, definitely : D

0 comments: