A new face for my Blog

. Friday, October 29

Ha!

Finally I did some changes in my blog's layout .. or face if I may say.
Hey, this is just for some refreshment, okay. I need some, since this feeling I'm having right now is telling me that making changes is something that 'you' should do. 'You' are not a static being 'you' are a being on a point of flow. So do live!

This new layout meant to shorten the load time, since my connection isn't a very broad-backboned one, so I think that the lesser amount of data (picture especially) sent, faster I will get my page. This is just a cliche excuse : p .. sooner or later, this page would loaded with tons of pictures. Ha ha ha .. don't care about it right now.

Hey, it's been a long time since the last time I filled this blog.
Hmm.. what have you missed, then. Oh, today is our pay-check day! Hope they transfered my portion before this afternoon, since I've got so many plan in my head right now. Well, the last few days were a terrible day to live. We'd just fasten our belt to deal with the hunger, no more fund left. My wallet is empty. No entertainment at all, just sleep as soon as we reached home and done with any routines. Pfuu..

Hey, the great point that I achieve is .. I never feel upset or angry or any bad moods during these days. Don't know why, though.

1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

Hey, [nich]!

I like your new look, good work!

These changes have made your design much more personal and your blog looks great :)