2nd Weekend

. Saturday, September 18

Ha!

It's my 2nd weekend in Batam, still no changes in day-time activities:


  • Go to the office (previously mentioned, late).

  • Do some browsing and post some for my blog.

  • Connect my self to someone out there, 'been looking for me, even mizz me'.

  • Something different for today is "No Lunch"


Well I hope some of my plan would go for a big time.

  • Rob has been asking me to hang out with him tonight (it's Saturday Night tonight!), of course that would be added by the presence of some 'opposite-sex' members.

  • I need some cash (that's a bad news, but a plan must be carried out), don't know where to withdrawl.



The worst case that might come up is: I got stuck at home, spending my 'so-long-Saturday-Night' time busting those damn mosqitoes

0 comments: