It does feel great.

. Monday, September 27

Ha !
Last weekend (Saturday) sure ended up with something great. Okay that we didn't go to that shrimp reaping. But we did something else, that I think is better, and that was to use the CT Band's studio for practice, that ended up with me as their lead vocal. Yeah !!!
The great thing about it is that the band was playing old song, well most of it, and I'm just a perfect person to be the "Mr.Know-it-all". "Temple of The King", "Sailing", "Old Cotton Field", "Hey Jude" those are some of my favorites.

Sunday morning up with a lark ...
Yup, the things in the church was something. Imagine this, there was absolutely nothing left in my wallet. I was hoping that I can borrow some money from my friends (hey what friends are for, anyway?!) But luckly there's a Feast after the sermon. I did fill my stomach pretty well. It didn't stop there, Mr.Heri took me to his place, we watched the F1 race (I already told everybody that Barichello gonna win the race berfore the race start, darn! I wish I can lay my hand on that gambling table). The great thing is that while we're watching the race, we can do that 'eat-all-you-can' for anything inside his kitchen. Wahoo! Did eat some 'Kartika-Sari' and Chips and instant Noodlles.

Okay. That Sunday morning ends up as the sun was set.
I was being left alone in the house again (see, this thing is gonna be a habit in the house). Just had one nice fried-rice for dinner.
I tried to do some sms during the night, but that XL cell-operators sure pissing me off. Seems like there always be a trouble with their server, or something.

Hey, two days without any cooking really fun. No dirty dishes, no spilled oil, so hot pan, no leftovers. Can we make it like this all the time?

0 comments: