My Work

. Thursday, September 9

Hey, look what I've got for my first day!
A safety shoes, well not a very fancy one, but it reminds me with the one that Squall wore. You can see it clearly at the Opening of Final Fantasy VIII, just a couple of secs before he strike Seifer back.
Ha..ha! Cool ...

Well, lots of other things that I acquired here, Barcode ID + uniform. Make me feel comfortable to roaming around the plant-site, though. Some great news is that the company allow us to wear jeans at work. That Rocks! (Well, since I only got 1 'official' trousers and 3 pairs of jeans, that policy helps me a lot) :p

- Darn I forgot to bring my jacket with me, this room is dedicated for servers machine ... can't stand the air con. Brrhrr...

1 comments:

Shouriwa said...

Whoala ...
See, now things even getting better by time.
It seems like the day is getting shorter for us (well I'm not the only one got employed here), that because we got carried 'a lot' in our work. But that just not all of it. You see, we are employed for a 8 work hours a day and 40 working hours a week but in real life, we start to work from 07.30 till 18.00 :D What'a effort isn't it?!

Well one thing I want to say, don't think the 'work' word fit our context :p

-These days sure rain a lot. Got this place even colder ...