Sunday (19/09)

. Sunday, September 19

Well, I woke up really late this morning. Hey, it has nothing to do with that 'hangin'-out-on-a-Saturday-Night' thing! We cancelled it. Bit disappointed there, but, ah well just forget about it.

There is one thing that worries me all the time about our house (especially my .. eh, our room). It's the humidity. Since Batam is a very hot plain at daytime, and we leave our house tightly closed that even a mosquito won't be able to slipped out, you can imagine how high the temperature inside (darn I wish we had a better air circulation system). The result is ... fungus. Yeah, I just realize that the humidity grows fungus at the base of my backpack. Got to clean that favorite bag of mine then. One thing to do ... tomorrow :p .

Hey, I did some physicall exercise today. Badminton. Just need some sweat flowing out from my system. Feels great now :) .

Another great thing just hit me on the face!
Rob brought home some 'Pempek' for snack :)
His old-man came from Palembang, and that was how that 'Pempek' came around.
I served it well ! Yeah, a deep-fried one hits the stomach for sure.

But this Sunday Night was another lonesome tonight for me.
Ju went for his part-time-giving-lesson thing. Rob was hanging out with his old-man and his big bro to town. Darn.

Well, just hope tomorrow will be a great day for me.
FYI : Tomorrow is General Election Day !
I do already have my own choice for president, don't give a fuck with what others say, though.

0 comments: