Monday(20/09)

. Monday, September 20

Woke up really late today. We had a long night last night, stayed up till 2.30 AM did some story-telling with Rob and Ju.

I feel bit disappointed because we didn't do the election. Yeah, we lost our chance since we are considered as 'immigrants' which requires some bureaucracy to gain the access to elect. Darn with those bureaucracy! Why couldn't they just gave us the spare election form. Aagh...

I did some house cleaning activities to calm down my senses.
Remembered that bag of mine. Washed it up.

Basketball, yup, another physicall exercise for me. Played basketball at CIR with Rob and Ju and G-Ta and A-seng and Kiki. I started pretty awful, I guess, but just when I reached my top performance -- I got injured. These feet are peeled (ouch!) since I played without shoes or anything. I ended up looked like a moron in the field, can't do nothing, can't move good enough.

Shit, the electricity went out.
It was totally dark at our house, and we were just stupid enough to forgot to brought some candles with us : p
Guessed we had nothing better to do at home, so we decided to go to town. Yup, we headed to Nagoya (that name makes me think that it was in Japan, that sort'a-thing).

This night-life in Batam surely tempting. But for a guy like me, those were just a sight-seeing : p.
Wasn't something that good-to-tell enough, though. So we just had some meal (quite expensive, extracted the biggest note in my wallet).

1 comments:

Sherilla Lay said...

Hi, [nich] (aka Blue Wolf ;)
I had a cleaning day too. Today it’s Independence Day here so I’m having a day off. The best thing I did was that I cleared my wardrobe from all thin summer clothes. The pile is huuuuuuge, but I’m too lazy to do the washing today. In short: sometimes the mess breeds more mess when you try to tidy up...