What a day.

. Tuesday, September 28

Yesterday was a whack!

I spent 14 hrs in the office, starting at 7.30 a.m until 22.10 p.m. Yeah, sure I had a lot of thing to do in the office, some deadline to catch, tasks to be done, people to contact, blog to be filled : p
But I'm not complaining for yesterday's work since it's something I've been missing all this time. You know the feeling that grows inside of you when you can't solve a problem, that feel of curios was urging from inside of me and it keep me unaware neither of time nor hunger : p

Hey, I still got my dinner, though : )
But my laundry weren't very concern about my fatigue, did them just after do some house cleaning. But this tired-feeling really helps me to take some good sleep.

So today is a fresh day, for me. I woke up early in the morning for some exercises and a 'one-man-show' concert with my guitar (I think I helped the neighborhood to woke up :D )

So here I am, back to my desk and doing all my works (again).

0 comments: