I feel good.

. Wednesday, September 29

Ha !

I really feel good this morning, knowing that I'm going to do some time with my work in the office. Yup, got to catch some deadline. Sure it feels great to be busy for something you know what the mean is. Feels great to know what your time spent for. Like today, got some lesson for all of those. I'm thinking of sharing it with you all, one day later.

A news, don't know if this is a bad one or a good one.
My graduation will take place at 9th, yup the campus has just re-scheduling the date into some more-proper-they-think. Don't feel happy to hear it. So, if I've heard this one when I already decided that I am not going to take part in the graduation ceremony, then this one is a good news (even if it's actually doesn't affecting me) -- and vice versa.
But this part surely determine my way of thinking, because sometimes my head still thingking about those who still waiting for me, or the graduation it self as a moment of completing the circle for me.

0 comments: