Is this going to be a habit?

. Saturday, September 25

Just like the other weekends I had before, right now I'm sitting in front of my office desk, typing this. Yup, I sure ended up being in the office again ^_^'

Well, time sure flies - so fast. I don't know if my mind has become numb, but I just realized I never had other things to do beside the routines. Get up in the morning just to take some quick shower (don't mention about breakfast) and catch up some bus to the office. Spend most of my day time in the office, work .. work .. work .. Usually I stayed in the office till late in the evening, around 7 p.m. before I head for home. Night time at house really something that I do want to avoid, imagine, this is the time when I scratching for food and try to forget the rest of the world by laying my head on my bed.

If this is going to be a habit. Well, you might found my blog filled with the same ol'stuff repeating themselves again and again. Aagh... don't wanna be like that.
Better plan some action for Sunday.
Eh, if I'm not wrong .. someone asked us to join some shrimp-reaping tonight, uh.. better check it out.

*Can't wait for my way back to campus, I have a graduation ceremony to attend at Oct' 9th*

0 comments: